24 Hundred can look after all your Dino needs including:
- Full servicing and MOT including checking and adjusting valve clearances and timing chains and setting up of carbs.
- Re-building of engine, gear box, back axle, steering box, steering idler, prop shaft, brake callipers, brake servos, distributors and carburettors.
- Re-bushing of door hinges and re-furbishing door locks and handles.
- Metal work, fabrication and welding (mig, tig and gas) from MOT repairs to restoration.
- Steering geometry set-ups.
- Electrical work and wiring.
- Paint work and re-trims.
- Changing disks or bearings on a 2 litre Spider or 206GT using our special tool.
We have all the factory tools required for these special cars. Please give me a call to discuss your requirements +44(0)1892 534958.
Extensive repair work to a 2.4 litre Fiat Dino Spider including stripping down and cutting out and replacing many large and small areas with hand fabricated repair sections, panels, brackets, sills, etc. All followed by a high quality respray and refit reconditioning mechanical parts as necessary:
Extensive restoration of a Fiat Dino Coupe 2 litre with many large and small sections hand fabricated and fitted. Every machanical component has been overhauled and refurbished to factory (or better) specification:
Pictures of various mechanical interventions that we regularly carry out for our customers including the removal and reconditioning of engines with the option of upgrading from original spec with later improved/high performance components:
We can also provide high quality work for any specialist or exotic car. Here are just a couple of our regular customers cars: